wht happens when a strong base reacts with a weak base
Asked by | 11th Mar, 2008, 09:33: PM
Salt is formed which will hydrlyse in water to give a basic solution.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:02: PM
- Are all hydroxides of group one and group two metals of periodic table alkalies. Please explain
- Give two examples of olfactory indicators
- Why zn+naoh gives=na2zno2+H2
- Rain water conducts electricity but distilled water does not. Give reason
- why znco3 don't react with bases
- plz refer attachment
- If the reaction CaO+H2O =Ca(oH) 3 is an strong Base? Why? Please give me the answer.
- Salts can be acidic neutral or basic depending on the strength of the acid or base. strong acid + strong base -> neutral salt + water Strong acid + weak base -> acidic salt plus water Weak acid + strong base -> basic salt + water
- Ma'am Which all metal oxides are soluble in water?
- Colour of phenolphthalein and methyl orange in acidic and basic and neutral medium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number