Is potassium iodide aqueous
Asked by anshika.dubey9809 | 11th Nov, 2021, 07:42: PM
Potassium Iodide is an ionic compound so it is present in crystal solid form. It is present as a white powered crystala.
It is soluble in water so it also forms aqueous solution.
Answered by Ravi | 12th Nov, 2021, 03:47: PM
- give a way to predict the parent acid and parent base of any salt, respond soon,
- what happens to acids and bases in water solutions
- In the following questions (13-16), a statement of assertion followed by a statement of reason is given. Choose the correct answer out of the following choices. a) Assertion and reason both are correct statements and reason is correct explanation for assertion. b) Assertion and reason both are correct statements but reason is not correct explanation for assertion. c) Assertion is correct statement but reason is wrong statement. d) Assertion is wrong statement but reason is correct statement. a. Assertion: When zinc granules are added to dilute hydrochloric acid effervescence occurs. Reason: Formation of CO2 gas is the cause of effervescence.
- what are acid and base according to Arrhenius definition
- 10 ml of 0.01 M HCL is mixed with 40 ml of 0.01 M HCL. The pH of resulting solution is
- Among the following given substances, which ones when added to sulphuric acid solution can increase its pH to 7? A- Antacid B- Water C- Baking soda D- Glass cleaner
- Solve it
- How to understand the water is realising h+ions or oh ions when base or acid is added to water By seeing the water with naked eyes
- what is the solvay process?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number