Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
Asked by manyavalecha30 | 16th Apr, 2020, 05:44: PM
Secondary consumers get more energy as compared to tertiary consumers.
Please click on Energy Flow in an Ecosystem to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Apr, 2020, 07:20: PM
- What will happen if we kill all the organisms in one trophic level
- Is food web a combination of food chains?
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
- how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
- what is community heat?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man
- what is a food chain
- The flow of energy in an ecosystem is acyclic. How?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number