CBSE Class 10 - Ecosystem - Nutrients and Energy Flow Videos
Energy Flow in Ecosystem
This video solves a problem based on the concept of energy transfer in a food chain.
- What is the difference between a food chain and a food web?
- Why is nutrient cycle in ecosystem called as bio geo chemical cycle . How geological factors affect it What chemical reactions take place in nutrient cycling.
- What will happen if we kill all the organisms in one trophic level
- Is food web a combination of food chains?
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
what is community heat?
- Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man