Is food web a combination of food chains?
Asked by adipadmakarri | 21st Jan, 2021, 10:58: PM
Food web represents feeding relationships within a community. A food web is the natural interconnection of food chains and a graphical representation of what-eats-what in an ecological community.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Jan, 2021, 11:13: AM
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
- how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
- what is community heat?
- Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man
- what is a food chain
- The flow of energy in an ecosystem is acyclic. How?
- Every ecosystem is a dynamic system,how?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number