what is community heat?
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 17th Sep, 2020, 11:42: AM
Heat is released during energy transfer from all trophic levels, i.e. from producers, herbivores, carnivores and top carnivores. This contributes to the total heat which represents community heat.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th Sep, 2020, 11:23: AM
- Is food web a combination of food chains?
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
- how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
- Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man
- what is a food chain
- The flow of energy in an ecosystem is acyclic. How?
- Every ecosystem is a dynamic system,how?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number