what is community heat?
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 17th Sep, 2020, 11:42: AM
Heat is released during energy transfer from all trophic levels, i.e. from producers, herbivores, carnivores and top carnivores. This contributes to the total heat which represents community heat.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th Sep, 2020, 11:23: AM
- What is the difference between a food chain and a food web?
- Why is nutrient cycle in ecosystem called as bio geo chemical cycle . How geological factors affect it What chemical reactions take place in nutrient cycling.
- What will happen if we kill all the organisms in one trophic level
- Is food web a combination of food chains?
- What are trophic levels Give example of food chain state the different tropic levels.
- If the following food chain 5 J of energy is available to man, How much energy was available at producer level? Plant --------> Sheep --------->Man
- how will the unutilized energy of an organism be released in the air?
- Which will get more energy secondary consumers or tertiary consumers?
- In the following food chain, 20,000 J of energy was available to the plants. How much energy would be available to man in this chain? Plants--> Sheep --> Man
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number