which quantity transferred through the medium during the propagation of sound waves?
Asked by narkhedemukesh | 22nd Nov, 2019, 07:09: PM
Energy is tranferred through the medium during the propagation of sound waves
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Nov, 2019, 09:53: PM
- how does the sound propogate
- what is Sound?
- WHAT HAPPEN WHENTHE SPEED OF SOUND AND THE PRDUCER SAME
- Sound can travel in solid air and gas but can it travel in plasma and bose-einstein condensate?
- How is sound produced in the following things? The buzzing of mosquito The sound of drums The sound of guitar The sound of trumpet
- Can we hear the ringing of a mobile phone placed in a vacuum chamber?
- Sound of engine of a submarine would travel faster in water or in air?
- In a cricket match, the striking of the ball by player is seen before hearing the sound. Why?
- With the help of a diagram show how longitudinal waves , like sound waves travel in air.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number