How is sound produced in the following things?
- The buzzing of mosquito
- The sound of drums
- The sound of guitar
- The sound of trumpet
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2015, 03:55: PM
- Vibration of mosquito wings produces buzzing sound.
- The sound of drum is caused by the vibration of its membrane when struck by drumsticks.
- The vibration of strings produces various sounds in guitar.
- The vibration of air inside tube of the trumpet produces sound.
Answered by | 13th May, 2015, 05:55: PM
- what is tuning fork
- how does the sound propogate
- which quantity transferred through the medium during the propagation of sound waves?
- what is Sound?
- WHAT HAPPEN WHENTHE SPEED OF SOUND AND THE PRDUCER SAME
- Sound can travel in solid air and gas but can it travel in plasma and bose-einstein condensate?
- Can we hear the ringing of a mobile phone placed in a vacuum chamber?
- Sound of engine of a submarine would travel faster in water or in air?
- In a cricket match, the striking of the ball by player is seen before hearing the sound. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number