Where is urine produced kidney or liver
Asked by sanskarsharma4002 | 21st Feb, 2020, 09:57: AM
Urine is formed in Kidneys.
Answered by | 21st Feb, 2020, 10:55: PM
- Give reason why: - (i)Blood flows through the Glomerulus under great pressure. (ii) ln a nephron the blood flowing through efferent arteriole is thicker than the blood in the afferent arteriole .
- why does cortex region is dotted and medulla region striped in kidney
- what is the structure of kidney
- Which organ filter urea?
- is the urinary bladder an organ?
- Structure of kidney tubules
- Which of the following is not the part of nephron: a. Henle loop b. DCT c. Malpighian Body d. PCT
- In what ways does the blood entering the kidney differ from that leaving the kidney
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number