Where is urine produced kidney or liver
Asked by sanskarsharma4002 | 21st Feb, 2020, 09:57: AM
Urine is formed in Kidneys.
Answered by | 21st Feb, 2020, 10:55: PM
- Structure of kidney tubules
- Which of the following is not the part of nephron: a. Henle loop b. DCT c. Malpighian Body d. PCT
- In what ways does the blood entering the kidney differ from that leaving the kidney
- What is the function of Hilum in a Kidney?
- What is the function of the uriniferous tubule?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number