Which of the following is not the part of nephron:
a. Henle loop
c. Malpighian Body
Asked by arpitt682 | 9th Dec, 2019, 07:03: AM
- The nephron consists of a renal corpuscle and renal tubule.
- The renal corpuscle also called mapighian body consists of the glomerulus and Bowman’s capsule.
- The renal tubule consists of PCT, DCT, Henle’s loop and collecting duct.
- Thus, out of the given options, none of the option is correct. All are parts of the nephron.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 9th Dec, 2019, 11:16: AM
- Give reason why: - (i)Blood flows through the Glomerulus under great pressure. (ii) ln a nephron the blood flowing through efferent arteriole is thicker than the blood in the afferent arteriole .
- why does cortex region is dotted and medulla region striped in kidney
- what is the structure of kidney
- Which organ filter urea?
- is the urinary bladder an organ?
- Where is urine produced kidney or liver
- Structure of kidney tubules
- In what ways does the blood entering the kidney differ from that leaving the kidney
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number