ICSE Class 10 - The Kidney Videos
- I want to know the answer to this.. Renal cortex has a dotted appearance and renal medulla has a striped appearance. Explain.
- Give reason why: - (i)Blood flows through the Glomerulus under great pressure. (ii) ln a nephron the blood flowing through efferent arteriole is thicker than the blood in the afferent arteriole .
- why does cortex region is dotted and medulla region striped in kidney
- what is the structure of kidney
- Which organ filter urea?
- is the urinary bladder an organ?
- Where is urine produced kidney or liver
- Structure of kidney tubules
- Which of the following is not the part of nephron: a. Henle loop b. DCT c. Malpighian Body d. PCT
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.