When the greater of 2 numbers is increased by 1 divides the sum of the numbers the result is 3/2.When the difference of these numbers is divided by the smaller the result is 1/2. Find the number.
Asked by archana | 30th Jan, 2017, 09:04: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Jan, 2017, 08:48: AM
- Solve the following simultaneous equations by substitution method: 8 y = 11 ; 3 – y = 2
- solve 2x + = 35 , 3x + 4y = 65 hence find the value of x/ y
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- By Substitution
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
- How to solve By substitution method.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number