when a ball is thrown into the air from certain point from the ground. and reaches a point on ground 50m from point of projection what its displacemt
Asked by rvmitteygr | 13th Sep, 2019, 09:34: PM
The vertical displacement would be zero because the final position and initial postion of the ball with respect to earth/ground is same.
In case of horizontal the magnitude of displacement is 50m .
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 14th Sep, 2019, 12:24: PM
- Explain the following concept in your own word with everyday example . Force ,work,displacement ,velocity, acceleration,distance
- In a 100 meter race, Gourav and Sachin reached the finishing line at the same time. Which of the following are the possible graphs to show that both competitors reached the finishing line at time 't'.
- The distance travelled by an object at various intervals are as follows Distance (m) : 0 25 50 75 100 Time (s) : 0 2 4 6 8 What distance is the distance covered by the object at 5s and 7s
- Ram travels on a straight road. He goes from position A to position B. The distance between A and B is 4 Km. Now from position B he turns back and trvels a distance of 2 Km to reach the position C. a) Find the distance covered by Ram during the whole journey. b) Find the magnitude of his displacement.
- Calculate the speed of the car between points (i) A and origin and (ii) A and B whose distance-time graph is given below.
- Show the shape of the distance-time graph for the motion in the following cases: (i) A bike moving with a constant speed. (ii) A car parked on a road side.
- 1 cm on distance axis shows 1 m. How many cms axis do we need to show 10 km?
- (i) If 1 cm on a time axis shows 1 min. How many cms will show 1 hour on the axis?(ii) Find out the points from the graph where the motion can be uniform from point to point (considering object is travelling in a straight line).
- 1 cm on time axis on a distance-time graph denotes 1 hour. What is the time taken by a car whose graph shows reading 4.5 cm to cover a particular distance?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number