Asked by koshilyachaudhary | 11th Dec, 2021, 07:09: PM
The process of the transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma of a flower is called pollination.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Dec, 2021, 12:00: PM
- sexual reproduction
- what is sexual reproduction
- what si fertilisation
- name the female and male reproductive parts of a flower
- How Sexual reproduction
- If we remove the stamens of all the pea flowers in a garden , which phenomenon will be affected - fruit fromation, pollination or fertlisation?
- Animals grow only till a particular age where as plants grow throughout their life. Justify it & why?
- Differentiate between self pollination and cross pollination.
- I what is zycote
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number