Asked by bharti123.asr | 17th Jan, 2022, 07:28: PM
Sexual reproduction is the development of new individuals through the formation and fusion of gametes produced either by the same individual or by different individuals of the opposite sex.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Jan, 2022, 09:12: AM
- what is sexual reproduction
- what's pollination
- what si fertilisation
- name the female and male reproductive parts of a flower
- How Sexual reproduction
- If we remove the stamens of all the pea flowers in a garden , which phenomenon will be affected - fruit fromation, pollination or fertlisation?
- Animals grow only till a particular age where as plants grow throughout their life. Justify it & why?
- Differentiate between self pollination and cross pollination.
- I what is zycote
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number