What type of organisms is present in water contaminated with sewage?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 03:08: PM
Water contaminated with sewage may contain bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites which cause diseases like cholera, typhoid and jaundice.
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 05:08: PM
- List some of the common household method which can be used to purify water.
- How is drinking water purified by using chemical method?
- How boiling helps in the purification of water?
- Which purification methods are shown in the figures given below:
- How water pollution control helps in the conservation of energy?
- Name a popular household filter which is used to purify the water?
- Give the sequence of the methods followed in purification of water supplied to homes?
- What is meant by chlorination?
- What are the different physical and chemical methods to make water safe for drinking at home?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number