What type of colloidal system foam is? Give example.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Jun, 2016, 12:14: PM
Foam is a dispersion of a gas in a liquid (liquid foams). Examples froth, whipped cream, soap lather.
Answered by | 21st Jun, 2016, 02:14: PM
- What do you mean by emulsion and emulsification?
- What do you mean by (a) alcosol (b) hydrosol?
- What is the environmental importance of aerosols?
- Classify emulsions and give example of each kind.
- Give a test to distinguish between two types of emulsions.
- Write short note on stability of emulsions.
- What kind of colloid is fog?
- Explain a sol & gel and how they can be inter converted.
- Give two examples of man made colloids and natural colloids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number