CBSE Class 12-science - Emulsions Videos
This video deals with the definition and classification of colloids based on the state of dispersion phase and the dispersion medium. This video also discusses the preparation, properties and classification of emulsions.
- What do you mean by emulsion and emulsification?
- What do you mean by (a) alcosol (b) hydrosol?
- What is the environmental importance of aerosols?
- What type of colloidal system foam is? Give example.
- Classify emulsions and give example of each kind.
- Give a test to distinguish between two types of emulsions.
- Write short note on stability of emulsions.
- What kind of colloid is fog?
- Explain a sol & gel and how they can be inter converted.
- Give two examples of man made colloids and natural colloids.