What produces weather? Explain
Asked by bipulkumarsingh031 | 17th Jul, 2020, 08:59: PM
Weather is produced by the heat of the sun and the effect it has on the atmosphere. Heat comes from sun. Places near the equator get more from the sun than places near noth and south pole do. The sun shines more directly near the equator bringing these area more warmth.
Answered by Ravi | 17th Jul, 2020, 10:02: PM
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- Why nights are foggy during winters?
- Why weather reports in news papers show maximum and minimum temperatures?
- How can you prepare your own rain gauge?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number