what is Hygrometer?
Asked by stshkumar02 | 31st May, 2022, 08:15: PM
Hygrometer is a device used to measure the water vapour content in air or humidity.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Jun, 2022, 09:11: AM
- what is atmosphere.
- what is atmosphere
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number