What must be added to or subtracted from 15x5 + 19x4 + 37x3 - 19x2 + 40x – 25 so that it may be exactly divisible by 5x2 - 2x – 4 ?
Asked by miniprasad | 8th May, 2018, 02:45: PM
Dividing 15x5 + 19x4 + 37x3 - 19x2 + 40x – 25 by 5x2 - 2x – 4 you will get remainder which is polynomial that should be added to 15x5 + 19x4 + 37x3 - 19x2 + 40x – 25 then it is divisible by 5x2 - 2x – 4.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 9th May, 2018, 09:56: AM
- When a polynomial having degree more than 2 is divided by x-2 the remainder is 1.if it is divided by x-3 then remainder is 3.find the remainder,if it is divided by [x-2][x-3]
- If 3 and -3 are two zeros of the polynomial p(x)=x⁴+x³-11x²-9x+18, then find the remaining two zeros of the polynomial
- if x - root 5 is a factor of the cubic polynomial xcube -3 root 5x square +13x -3 root 5 then find all the zeroes of thee polynomial
- Long division??
- DEAR SIR / MADAM PLEASE FIND ATTACHED QUESTION PAPER, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE SOLUTION TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AS PER THE ATTACHMENT.
- Find k so that x^2+2x+k is a factor of 2x^4+x^3-14x^2+5x+6
- If x^2+5x+1=0, find the value of x+1÷x
- If X3 + a X2 – bx + 10 is divisible by X2 – 3 x + 2 , Find the values of ‘a’ and ‘b’.
- 12. What must be added to or subtracted from 15 X5 + 19 X4 + 37 X3 - 19 X2 + 40X –25 , so that it may be exactly divisible by 5 X2 – 2x – 4?
- Find the values of a and b so that x4 + x3 + 8x2 +ax + b is divisible by 4x2+ 3x – 2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number