What is work ?
Asked by atulmishra2580 | 26th Oct, 2019, 06:30: PM
Work is done when a force acting on a body produces displacement in it.
Work is product of force and displacement.
i.e. W = F × s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Oct, 2019, 06:20: PM
- a bus of mass 10000kg with a velocity of 90 km/h. calculate work done to stop the bus
- define kinetic energy
- what is kinetic energy
- Hi, my name is Aprameya i had a doubt we know K.E.(Kinetic Energy) = (1/2)mv^2 the v over here is velocity but at what time. Velocity will be different at differnt points of time i mean at 1second it might be something and and at another second it might be something else. so while calculating which velocity do we use
- what is energy
- A ball of mass 0.25kg is thrown upwards with a velocity of 10m/s at what height it's kinetic energy become 10J
- The water stored in dam can be used to generate electricity.give reason
- A truck of mass 5000kg travelling at 40m/s is brought to rest by applying breaks the truck comes to rest after travelling 20m after the application of break what is the kinetic energy of truck
- Give one example of a body that has potential energy, in each of the following :- i) due to its position ii) due to its state
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number