what is vertical Collumn
Asked by kumarm2793 | 24th Feb, 2020, 03:23: PM
The vertical coloumns in the periodic table are called Groups.
All the elements in the group have same number of valence electrons and similar chemical properties.
Answered by Varsha | 24th Feb, 2020, 03:58: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number