What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The main energy shell of the electrons is given by the principal quantum number. Each period in the periodic table begins with the filling of new energy shell. The number of period also states the principal quantum number.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number