What is universal indicator?

Asked by mehaksaini | 25th May, 2009, 12:53: PM

Expert Answer:

A mixture of indicators which show a gradual but well marked series of colour changes over a wide range of change in concentration of H+ions is called universal indicator.

Answered by  | 25th May, 2009, 04:42: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.