CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Acids, Bases and Salts
An acidic solution has
The pH value is high when the solution is
Pure water has pH value
The pH of an unknown solution is calculated with the help of
- GIVE THE PH RANGE BY WHICH WE CAN CHARACTERISE AN ACID OR A BASE TO BE STRONG OR WEAK, RESPOND SOON PLEASE.
- pls can you give a list of some common compounds important from exam point of view - acids and bases in that pls mention what pH they have and what color they show on the ph paper when tested
- Name the compound used for softening hard water.
- what is the normal pH of water ?
- what is the importance of acid base indicators
- what is ph value
- what are olfactory indicators
- if 10ml of H2SO4is mixed with 10ml.of mg(OH)2 of the same concentration, what is the colour of the universal indicator
- What is ph of HCL
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.