GIVE THE PH RANGE BY WHICH WE CAN CHARACTERISE AN ACID OR A BASE TO BE STRONG OR WEAK, RESPOND SOON PLEASE.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 23rd Nov, 2021, 02:45: AM
Strong acid = pH 1 to 3
Weak acid = pH 4 to 6
Strong base = pH 8 to 10
Weak base = pH 11 to 14
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Nov, 2021, 01:01: PM
- pls can you give a list of some common compounds important from exam point of view - acids and bases in that pls mention what pH they have and what color they show on the ph paper when tested
- Name the compound used for softening hard water.
- what is the normal pH of water ?
- what is the importance of acid base indicators
- what is ph value
- what are olfactory indicators
- if 10ml of H2SO4is mixed with 10ml.of mg(OH)2 of the same concentration, what is the colour of the universal indicator
- What is ph of HCL
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number