what is thermodynamics
Asked by rajualpine16 | 19th Aug, 2020, 07:42: AM
Thermodynamicsis the branch of science which deals with the study of transformation of heat into different forms of energy and vice versa.
The laws of thermodynamics deal with energy changes of macroscopic systems involving a large number of molecules rather than microscopic systems containing a few molecules
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 19th Aug, 2020, 11:13: AM
- On what factors does the amount of heat flowing through a body depend? Obtain the expression for the heat conducted.
- Mayer's formula
- State the first law of thermodynamics.
- State the zeroth law of thermodynamics.
- What thermodynamic variable is defined by (a) Zeroth Law? (b) First Law?
- (a) Does the first law of thermodynamics violate the law of conservation of energy? (b) Write the limitations of the first law of thermodynamics.
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Boiling process :
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Isothermal process.
- Derive a relation between the two specific heats of a gas on the basis of the first law of thermodynamics.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number