What is thermal capacity?
Asked by सुधाकर | 13th Dec, 2017, 05:50: PM
It is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of the substance by one degree.
Answered by Gajendra | 14th Dec, 2017, 12:59: PM
- what is thermodynamics
- On what factors does the amount of heat flowing through a body depend? Obtain the expression for the heat conducted.
- Mayer's formula
- State the first law of thermodynamics.
- State the zeroth law of thermodynamics.
- What thermodynamic variable is defined by (a) Zeroth Law? (b) First Law?
- (a) Does the first law of thermodynamics violate the law of conservation of energy? (b) Write the limitations of the first law of thermodynamics.
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Boiling process :
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Isothermal process.
- Derive a relation between the two specific heats of a gas on the basis of the first law of thermodynamics.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number