What is the value of k if the following system has infinitely many solutions?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Aug, 2017, 11:33: AM
Answered by | 8th Aug, 2017, 01:33: PM
- ax+by=c bx+ay=1+c
- Solve The Following Simultaneous Equation 5p+7q=26;2p+3q=11
- Solve this by cross multiplication method- 2(ax- by)+ a+ 4b = 0 2(bx+ay) + b - 4a = 0
- For what values of a the following pair of equation 4x+3y=3 and 8x+ay=5 will have a unique solution
- Without drawing graph, check whether the lines 3x + y = 10 and 6x - 2y = 20 are parallel or not.
- Find the solution of 3x -2y + 5 = 0; 5x + 7y - 2 = 0
- Solve for 'x & y' in the system of equations 3x-2y = 1, 2x-3y=-1
- solve the following pair of equations.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number