What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Aug, 2014, 11:18: AM
The first law of thermodynamics cannot predict the spontaneity of the reaction.
Answered by | 13th Aug, 2014, 01:18: PM
- expansion of heat
- mass of aluminium is 500 gm .how much amount of heat needs to supply in order to increase its temperature by 40 degree celcius
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
- State the condition in which the change in the internal energy of a system () is equal to the heat exchanged q.
- State the Zeroth law of thermodynamics.
- Identify Open, closed or nearly isolated systems from the following. Earth, human beings, can of tomato soup, ice cube tray filled with water, satellite in orbit, coffee in thermos flask, helium filled balloon.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number