what is the full form of sound
Asked by madansinghnagarkoti | 19th Oct, 2018, 07:31: PM
Sound is form of energy which gives sensation of hearing. As such there is not any full form of sound.
The full form of SONAR is SOund Navigation and Ranging. This is a system which is used to find the depth of sea-bed made by using ultrasonic sounds.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Oct, 2018, 05:40: PM
- what is production of sound
- what is mean by propagation of sound
- When the electric bell collides with its gong due to electromagnetic force why it doesn't stick to it?instead it moves away and strikes again ?Why doesn't it stick to it due to the electromagnetic force and if the power supplied is low and due to that electromagnetic force is low that time.Why it is attracted to gong of bell and collides to it.
- what is larynx
- how the human being can produce the sound
- Describe the physical nature of a sound producing body.
- how can we say that sounding tabla is vibrating?
- What is a vibration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number