what is larynx
Asked by arshiqureshi511 | 23rd Sep, 2020, 02:20: PM
The larynx, also called the voice box, is a funnel-shaped organ located in the throat.The primary functions of the larynx are to protect the trachea, or windpipe, when swallowing and to produce sound.
Answered by Ramandeep | 23rd Sep, 2020, 02:42: PM
- what is production of sound
- what is mean by propagation of sound
- When the electric bell collides with its gong due to electromagnetic force why it doesn't stick to it?instead it moves away and strikes again ?Why doesn't it stick to it due to the electromagnetic force and if the power supplied is low and due to that electromagnetic force is low that time.Why it is attracted to gong of bell and collides to it.
- how the human being can produce the sound
- Describe the physical nature of a sound producing body.
- what is the full form of sound
- how can we say that sounding tabla is vibrating?
- What is a vibration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number