Describe the physical nature of a sound producing body.
Asked by Lanzmik | 15th Aug, 2019, 08:47: PM
The vibrating body produces sound.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Aug, 2019, 10:09: PM
- what is mean by propagation of sound
- When the electric bell collides with its gong due to electromagnetic force why it doesn't stick to it?instead it moves away and strikes again ?Why doesn't it stick to it due to the electromagnetic force and if the power supplied is low and due to that electromagnetic force is low that time.Why it is attracted to gong of bell and collides to it.
- what is larynx
- how the human being can produce the sound
- what is the full form of sound
- how can we say that sounding tabla is vibrating?
- What is a vibration?
- How is sound produced in humans?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number