What is the force on a wire of legth 10 cm carrying a current of 5A placed at the centre of solenoid making an anglee of 45 degrees with its axis,if the solenoid produces a field of 0.5T?
Asked by Tanya raj | 21st Aug, 2015, 08:13: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 22nd Aug, 2015, 07:26: PM
- How much energy is stored in a 3 cm diameter, 12 cm long solenoid that has 200 turns of wire and carries a current of 0.8A?
- How net current on a toroid is zero???
- What is self inductance ?
- Derive the formula for self inductance of a solenoid ?
- What is mutual induction?
- A toroid coil has 1000 turns and diameter of 30 cm with the area of cross section of 2 cm2. Calculate i) inductance of coil ii) induced e.m.f when the a current of 2 A is reversed in 0.03 secs.
- What is the unit of Self Inductance? Define.
- What is the length of a solenoid with total number of turns 1000, area of cross section 20 cm2 and self inductance of 4.02 × 10-3 H.
- If the current of 8 A in the primary circuit is reduced to 0 at a uniform rate in 10-2 secs. What is the induced e.m.f when the coefficient of mutual inductance is 4H?
- On what factors does the coefficient of mutual induction depends?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number