What is the difference between a good conductor and a poor conductor? Give two examples of each.
Asked by pdcavita | 26th Nov, 2017, 09:05: PM
Good conductor have large numbers of free electrons
Poor conductor have very few number of free electron
Good conductor have less resistance to the flow of electric current
Poor conductor have high resistance to the flow of electric current
Good conductor:- Copper and aluminium
Poor conductor:- wood and plastic
Answered by Gajendra | 27th Nov, 2017, 11:25: AM
- What is meant by cross section of a conductor?
- the potential difference across the terminals of electric heater is 60v and it draws a current 4A what current current it draws when potential d
- Definition of ohms law of formula
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number