what is photosynthesis
Asked by vineetff | 4th Sep, 2020, 08:27: AM
Please click on Photosynthesis to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Sep, 2020, 12:32: PM
- The oxygen liberated during photosynthesis by green plants come from ___________
- Define photosynthesis
- What are autotrophs and heterotrophs
- What name is given to stomatal opening with two guards cells ?
- Where are stomata present in plants
- Energy Producing reaction in organisms?
- What happens in green plants when chlorophyll is absent
- Describe how photosynthesis occurs
- how is oxygen formed during photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number