The oxygen liberated during photosynthesis by green plants come from ___________
Asked by bbandab | 29th Feb, 2020, 06:08: PM
The oxygen liberated during photosynthesis by green plants come from splitting (hydrolysis) of water molecule.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Mar, 2020, 12:33: PM
- what is photosynthesis
- Define photosynthesis
- What are autotrophs and heterotrophs
- What name is given to stomatal opening with two guards cells ?
- Where are stomata present in plants
- Energy Producing reaction in organisms?
- What happens in green plants when chlorophyll is absent
- Describe how photosynthesis occurs
- how is oxygen formed during photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number