What is Photosynthesis?
Asked by ashokkumarmeena | 21st Feb, 2008, 09:28: PM
The process of formation of glucose from carbon dioxide and water in the presence of sunlight and green pigment called chlorophyll in plants is called photosynthesis.
Answered by | 11th Dec, 2017, 06:08: PM
- Photosynthesis process
- Confusion in photosynthesis process
- Explain the process by which leaves make food for plants?
- Give a brief discription of the process of synthesis of food in green plants.
- is called the kitchen of plant
- define the total process of assimilitary power in plants
- what is algae ?
- In which part of potato plant photosynthesis occoccu?
- if i put a plant inside a dark box with no hole then can the plant can make its food
- what is a chloroplast?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number