what is periodic tablr
Asked by Bhuvana.sethumadhavan | 18th May, 2020, 02:29: PM
It is a tabular display of elements in which chemical elements are arranged according to their chemical properties.
Answered by Ravi | 18th May, 2020, 06:07: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number