what is mean by an isotopes
Asked by shashikathi56 | 29th Nov, 2017, 06:27: PM
Isotopes are the atoms of the same element having same atomic number but different mass number.That is it contains equal number of protons and different number of neutrons.
Example: Isotopes of hydrogen are
Hydrogen (1H1 )
Answered by Varsha | 29th Nov, 2017, 07:39: PM
- how to calculate a molecular mass?
- an element x show 2 valancies of 3&5. workout the formula of 2 oxide of this element.
- What is the difference between atom and ion
- Who tells that atom is smallest unit of life
- how are molecules formed?
- Define Atom
- what is kinetic energy?
- What type of iron is (CO3)2. Discuss
- An element X has a valancy 3.write the formula of its oxide
- Write the molecular formula of aluminum oxide
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number