what is mean by an isotopes
Asked by shashikathi56 | 29th Nov, 2017, 06:27: PM
Isotopes are the atoms of the same element having same atomic number but different mass number.That is it contains equal number of protons and different number of neutrons.
Example: Isotopes of hydrogen are
Hydrogen (1H1 )
Answered by Varsha | 29th Nov, 2017, 07:39: PM
- are atoms so small
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number