what is Euler's formula
Asked by praveenpk5903 | 31st Dec, 2019, 05:14: PM
The Euler's formula with explanation is given here.
Answered by | 1st Jan, 2020, 01:18: PM
- Write the number of faces, vertices and edges in the following cuboids.
- Write the number of faces, vertices and edges of the below figure:
- Define prism and draw a rough diagram of triangular prism. Also verify the Euler's formula for the same.
- Define cylinder. Draw its rough diagram and write the number of faces and edges of it.
- The following shape is a hexagonal prism. Write the number of faces, vertices and edges. Also verify the Euler's formula.
- Write the name of 6 faces and 12 edges of the following cube.
- Using Euler's formula, find the unknown. (i) (ii) Faces x 5 Vertices 6 y Edges 12 9
- Can a polyhedron have 10 faces, 20 edges and 15 vertices?
- What is Euler's formula? Verify the Euler's formula for a pentagonal prism.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number