WHAT IS CATENATION
Asked by | 19th Mar, 2008, 09:43: PM
catenation is self linking property of c atoms . c atoms can combine with other c atoms forming long st or branched chains or cyclic closed chains
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2017, 12:30: PM
- Describe an activity with diagram to illustrate that the reaction of metal carbonates and metal bicarbonates with acids produces carbon dioxide. Write the relevant equations of all the reactions that take place. Name any two forms in which calcium carbonate is found in nature.
- write chemical equation representing methane combustion
- how do carbon undergoes combustion reaction? give 3 examples
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
- what is the bond in vanaspati ghee?
- why are carbon and carbon compounds used as fuel
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number