CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Carbon and Its Compounds
When hydrocarbons are burned in oxygen, they produce
The compound CH2=CH2 burns with a
The bottom of cooking vessels gets blackened due to
What is the product of the above substitution reaction?
The above reaction is an example of
- Give the general formula for cycloalkenes and cycloalkynes.
- 5 questions on covalent bond class 10
- Describe an activity with diagram to illustrate that the reaction of metal carbonates and metal bicarbonates with acids produces carbon dioxide. Write the relevant equations of all the reactions that take place. Name any two forms in which calcium carbonate is found in nature.
- write chemical equation representing methane combustion
- how do carbon undergoes combustion reaction? give 3 examples
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.