CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Carbon and Its Compounds
The property of self-linking of atoms of an element through covalent bonds to form chains of different sizes is known as
Which of the following compounds does not contain the hetero atom oxygen?
In the IUPAC name of CH3COOH, the suffix used is
Successive members of the homologous series have
- Give the general formula for cycloalkenes and cycloalkynes.
- 5 questions on covalent bond class 10
- Describe an activity with diagram to illustrate that the reaction of metal carbonates and metal bicarbonates with acids produces carbon dioxide. Write the relevant equations of all the reactions that take place. Name any two forms in which calcium carbonate is found in nature.
- write chemical equation representing methane combustion
- how do carbon undergoes combustion reaction? give 3 examples
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.