CBSE Class 10 - Properties of Hydrocarbons Videos
Carbon and its Compounds
Saturated hydrocarbons burn with a clean blue flame because of
Saturated hydrocarbons undergo ………. reactions, whereas unsaturated hydrocarbons undergo ………….reactions.
Propanal is a three-carbon compound with the functional group of
What will you observe when bromine in carbon tetrachloride is added to an unsaturated compound?
- display an activity to show the chemical tests between ethanol and ethanoic acid
- Give the general formula for cycloalkenes and cycloalkynes.
- 5 questions on covalent bond class 10
- Describe an activity with diagram to illustrate that the reaction of metal carbonates and metal bicarbonates with acids produces carbon dioxide. Write the relevant equations of all the reactions that take place. Name any two forms in which calcium carbonate is found in nature.
- write chemical equation representing methane combustion
- how do carbon undergoes combustion reaction? give 3 examples
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.