What do we get from cereals,pilses ,fruit and vegetable?
Asked by anilbind590 | 12th Jun, 2018, 12:16: PM
From cereals like wheat, rice we get carbohydrates.
From pulses like grams, soybean, we get proteins
From vegetables and fruits, we get vitamins, roughage, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins, fats
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Jun, 2018, 11:08: AM
- Describe the longevity and composition (i.e., ingredients, vitamins, minerals, etc.) of basic food materials
- differentiate between intercropping and crop rotation
- Differentiate between: River Lift System and River Valley System of Irrigation.
- What precautions should we take while storing the crops?
- how can nutrient of the soil be replenished
- At the time of cultivation when different plants are grown with crops is there any reproduction between them
- What is the meaning of "NAMETODES" ? What is the meaning of "Peigon pea Green gram and lentill.Will they gives us protiens if yes how ??
- Explain any 3 methods of weed control.
- What is the difference between Genetic Manipulation and Hybridisation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number