what are noble gase?

Asked by  | 16th Feb, 2010, 02:02: PM

Expert Answer:

The group 18 of the periodic table are called noble gases.

Answered by  | 18th Feb, 2010, 08:35: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.