What are enzyme inhibitors?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Drugs inhibit any of the above mentioned activities of enzymes. These can block the binding site of the enzyme and prevent the binding of substrate, or can inhibit the catalytic activity of the enzyme. Such drugs are called Enzyme inhibitors.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Do I have to remember structures of drugs lekin histamine,cimetidine etc for boards exam .they are very complex
- What is the full form of anti-oxidants --- BHA BHT
- how is organic chemistry useful in our daily life or further....???? and i need some tips on how to study organic chemistry and what are the key points to remember in it........plsss help i am student of topperlearning.....
- a human body requires .01cactivity of a radioactive substance for 24 hrs . half life of radioactive substance is 6 hours . then injection of maximum activity of radioactivity of radioactive substance can be ?
- What is the name given to the medicine used for getting relief from pain?
- What are receptors and how are they different from enzymes?
- What are receptors?
- Explain the role of receptors as drug target? How the receptor receives the chemical messenger?
- How substrate binds to the active site of the enzyme?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number