What is the full form of anti-oxidants --- BHA BHT
Asked by bhatnagardrpiyush | 18th Jun, 2019, 04:50: PM
Teh full form of anti-oxidants is
BHA: Butylated hydroxyanisole
BHT: Butylated hydroxytoluene
Answered by Varsha | 18th Jun, 2019, 07:29: PM
- how is organic chemistry useful in our daily life or further....???? and i need some tips on how to study organic chemistry and what are the key points to remember in it........plsss help i am student of topperlearning.....
- a human body requires .01cactivity of a radioactive substance for 24 hrs . half life of radioactive substance is 6 hours . then injection of maximum activity of radioactivity of radioactive substance can be ?
- What is the name given to the medicine used for getting relief from pain?
- What are receptors and how are they different from enzymes?
- What are enzyme inhibitors?
- What are receptors?
- Explain the role of receptors as drug target? How the receptor receives the chemical messenger?
- How substrate binds to the active site of the enzyme?
- Write a brief note on classification of drugs.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number